Many times the speaker mentioning we need “typed variable”.
int i = 3;
var i = 3;
When the i is showing somewhere else only Visual Studio will know what type is i but not you and I.
Have a good listen on this session.
Mobile with C# and Xamarin
To freeze the first row and first column in Excel worksheet, using Freeze Panes and not Split.
1. Place your cursor at B2.
2. Click on View (Tab Item).
3. Click on Freeze Panes.
Your first row and first column should be freeze now.
1. Go to pull down menu and choose File -> New Project …
2. Select Windows -> Class Library project.
3. Right click the project -> Properties
4. Choose the Output type as Console Application.
5. Replace you code with the below code and run.
publicstaticvoid Main(string args)
1. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40747.
2. Click Download then install and launch the Visual Studio.
3. Once you have install you get the login screen like normal Visual Studio 2013, premium and ultimate edition.
4. Type the password and sign in.
The most impressive thing I ever seen is the express edition comes Team Explorer. You can use that to connect to your TFS online.
The most important point is, it is FREE!