Watch the video.
The steps in the video shows:
1. Create a WCF web site named WCFService.
2. Right click Service.svc and select View in browser.
3. Copy the url from the browser.
4. Go to web project with an empty Webform. My Webform here is named Default.aspx.
5. Right click on the project and choose Add Service Reference.
6. Type the code in Load event. The sample code is as below.
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
ServiceReference1.ServiceClient svc = new ServiceReference1.ServiceClient();