When you read an article Copying or moving SharePoint lists http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/windows-sharepoint-services-help/copying-or-moving-sharepoint-lists-HA001154562.aspx
You will see a section like the following:
1. Create a list template based on the list.
1. On the top link bar, click Documents and Lists.
2. On the Documents and Lists page, click the list that you want to copy.
3. On the page that displays the list, click Modify settings and columns.
4. On the Customize List_Name page, under General Settings, click Save list as template.
5. In the File Name box, type the file name to use for the template file.
6. In the Template Title box, type the title that you want to use for the template in the list template gallery.
7. In the Template Description box, type a description for the template.
8. Select the Include content check box.
9. Click OK.
10. On the Operation Completed Successfully page, click OK.
The question is where to find the Save list as template in SharePoint 2013? See the picture below then you will know where to get it.