The error above is the common error you will see in SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Service).
1. Right-click on the SQL Server Management Studio in program list and then select “Run as Administrator”
2. Choose “Analysis Services” in the “Connect to Server” dialog box instead of Database Engine, then click connect.
3. Right-click on the top node (server) in the Object Explorer panel and select Properties.
4. Click on Security in the left pane of the Analysis Server Properties.
5. Click the Add button and type your user name then click OK.