This short article show you how to get the database structure or database scheme from WordPress.
To get the WordPress database schema.
1. Install MySQL server, I am using MySQL 5.3.
3. Click on Get Web Apps.
You can then see WordPress.
4. Choose WordPress then it will ask you for MySQL.
Click Next until everything is installed.
5. Open Visual Studio, I am using Visual Studio 2012 for this.
6. Create an Entity Framework based on the WordPress database schema in MySQL server.
Provided you have the component installed as below.
7. Right click the edmx page and choose Generate Database from Model.
8. Connect to MS SQL Server, make sure you create a database in MS SQL Server before run the script.
There are sudden database types are not compatible with MS SQL. I have rectified those and put it in a VS solution.