This short article will get you started with Windows Azure Application in Visual Studio 2015 in emulator mode.
1. In Visual Studio 2015 choose File -> New -> Project…
2. Choose Cloud under the Template then you will see Get Windows Azure SDK for .NET, select that.
3. VS 2015 will bring you to the download site, click Download Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET.
4. Click Install.
5. Click I Accept to accept the agreement. You must or else it will not get installed anyway.
The installation then will be in progress.
6. Click Continue for the Additional Actions.
7. Select File -> New -> Project… again, now you will see Azure Cloud Service.
8. In this example, I create a WebRole for Webform application.
9. Choose Web Forms, you can choose other if you want to.
10. You can now press F5 to test your Windows Azure application.