This short article shows you how to adjust the date and time automatically from the Internet Server.
You need to do this if you have many computers with the spoiled battery like I do or you have changed your time zone. This task sounds simple but I have taken quite some times to get it done.
To do this using GUI.
1. Right click the Clock.
2. Left click on “Adjust date/time (menu item)”.
3. Left click on “Additional date, time, & regional settings (hyper link)” in “Settings”.
4. Left click on “Set the time and date (link)” in “Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region”.
5. left click on “Internet Time (tab item)” in “Date and Time”.
6. left click on “Change settings… (button)” in “Date and Time”.
7. Left click on “Update Now”.
To do this in command prompt.
1. Start Command Prompt as Administrator.
2. Type net startw32time.
You might not need to run this command if your Windows Time service is already running.
3. Type w32tm /resync /force.
Many websites are asking you to type w32tm /resync you bet, that will not work all the time for me.