This short article is to show you how to create SQL Azure Database and the cost of creating them.
I use the Fee Trail license that I have.
1. First login in to my portal.azure.com.
2. You will see SQL Databases
3. Click on that and click the + on top.
4. Type in your Database name.
5. Create the new Server if you do not have one.
6. Type in the Server name and the login.
The login is important because that is how you can login using your SQL Management Studio.
7. The critical part is now, make sure you don’t choose the server that you don’t need. The default one chosen for me is the S2 which cost thousands. I choose the S0 which you can see it is USD 12.65.
8. Once you choose your server then click Select.
9. Now you can click Create.
You can see your SQL Azure Database is Deploying now.
You will see your database in SQL Databases. When you click on the database then you will see the details.