This short article shows you now to Split Date Column using Power Query. This short article also assumed you already know Power Query.
This article assumed you already know the basic of Power Query.
If you have a Date / Time column as below.
You want to split it just the column by clicking Split Column and use the character /. Well it would not work for me.
The is what I did.
1. Right click on the Date / Time column. Select Change Type. Select Date.
2. Right click on the Date column again. Select Transform. Select Date Only.
3. Click on Split Column. Select By Delimiter.
4. Select –Custom—in Select or enter delimiter combobox.
5. Type / as the delimiter and click OK.
You can see the split columns now.