This short blog shows you how to list the data in duplicated rows using.
Let’s look at the Northwind (https://chanmingman.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/northwind-in-microsoft-sql-server-2012/) database in SQL Server. You can see the Shippers table has 2 duplicate rows, United Package.
Duplicate the Shippers table.
1. Create a SSIS package.
2. Drag a Data Flow Task from SSIS Toolbox to Control Flow area.
3. Drag OLE DB Source, Aggregate, and OLE DB Destination from SSIS Toolbox to Data Flow.
4. Link them together by pulling the blue arrow.
5. Configure the OLE DB Source. First create a connection manager.
6. Configure the OLE DB Source.
7. Configure the Aggregate.
8. Configure the OLE DB Destination.
9. Mapping the columns.
Run the package to test it now.