This post will get you started with Microsoft Graph using UWP. The prerequisite of this post is you need to have an Office 365 account and Visual Studio 2017. Get to this link https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/get-started/uwp. Click BUILD AN AOO>,
Click Get an app ID ->
Enter your credential then you see the following screen.
Then you will see Registration Successful.
You scroll down further then you will see 3 Start coding. Click on Download the SDK based code sample.
One you click the Download then you will see 4 Dis that work for you? The answer of it is No.
Because you will get the below error message when you run the application and login.
To fix the error, you need to allocate the file README.md in your solution. Locate the information below and follow it.
## Register a native application with the Application Registration Portal
1. Open a browser and navigate to the [Application Registration Portal](https://apps.dev.microsoft.com) and login using a **personal account** (aka: Microsoft Account) or **Work or School Account**.
1. Select **Add an app** at the top of the page.
> **Note:** If you see more than one **Add an app** button on the page, select the one that corresponds to the **Converged apps** list.
1. On the **Register your application** page, set the **Application Name** to **UWP Graph Tutorial** and select **Create**.
1. On the **UWP Graph Tutorial Registration** page, under the **Properties** section, copy the **Application Id** as you will need it later.
1. Scroll down to the **Platforms** section.
1. Select **Add Platform**.
1. In the **Add Platform** dialog, select **Native Application**.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select **Save**.