This post shows you how to publish an ASP.NET Webform app to Azure App Services. Pre-requisite of this article is you need to know how to create an ASP.NET Webform application.
1. Create an ASP.NET Application using the default ASP.NET Webform template.
2. Right click the ASP.NET Webform project and choose Publish.
3. Select Azure.
4. Select Azure App Service (Windows).
5. Create a new Azure App Service… if you do not have an existing Azure App Service.
6. Click Create once you are happy with the setting. Click Finish.
7. You will then see the page like the one below. Just click Publish.
8. Browse the Site URL you can then see you application running without configuring an virtual machine but you need to watch for database connection.