These are the good reads found in this month.
SECRET WEAPON IN YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL SUCCESS: SOLUTION ARCHITECT
In a nutshell, you could summarize the roles of a solution architect as follows:
- Analyzing the tech space for appropriate solutions.
- Harmonizing tech with enterprise solutions.
- Overseeing project management.
- Analyzing documentation demands
- Controlling solutions development
- Developing structures for cooperation
The Changing Role of the EA in an Increasingly Agile World
To be successful, you focus on three key areas:
- Know the code
- Make the architecture visible to everyone
- Build bridges between teams
4 tips for getting the business to stop hating IT
Basing Enterprise Architecture on Business Strategy: 4 Lessons for Architects
- Is there a well-articulated and agreed Business Strategy?
- Does this Business Strategy provide clear direction?
- Is the Business Strategy robust and have the flexibility to respond to rapid change?
- Business strategy creates legacy ICT
IT Director Requirements, Skills, & Salaries
The best antivirus protection of 2020 for Windows 10
Maximise your Power BI, Tableau and Qlik investments
This is likely the contribution of Blazor. I believe they can climb back to no.1 if they come back with something like WebForm (What You See Is What You Get) web design.